Monday, July 14, 2008

Written Words of Nonconcious


Write words that are given and do not ask why,don't think, just write and they will have meaning. For in each word there is meaning. 'I can't see what I saw just because I have my glorious vision'. 'I don't think,just because I have a brain and that too matters'. 'I can live by just taking a breath of the oxygen that just happens to be here'. I am here for no reason of my own, for if I had a reason it would be the passion of the love between a man and a woman. Kind of uninhibited animalistic passion. Or perhaps I should forgo my feelings and live for material things? I wish I could(not really), but it would be so much easier, emotionally that is. I want to live a basic life which seems to be out of fashion these days. Basically just be me. 1 life + 1 purpose + 2 know = 4 basic knowledge. -j.k.

No comments: